Graduation rates: Fulton County | Schools
(WXIA) -- Georgia's 2014 high school graduation rates were released Thursday.
This year's statewide average is 72.5 percent, up slightly from last year's 71.5 percent. It's also the third consecutive increase in the percentage of seniors who graduate from the state's public high schools.
Fulton County's 2014 graduation rate is 78.7 percent. At 96.6 percent, Cambridge High School in Milton has the county's highest graduation rate.
Other graduation rates in Fulton County include:
* Alpharetta HS: 90.8 percent
* Banneker HS: 50.9 percent
* Centennial HS: 82.6 percent
* Chattahoochee HS: 90.4
* Creekside HS: 58.6 percent
* Fulton Science Academy HS: 96.3 percent
* Hapeville Charter Career Academy: 94.8 percent
* Independence Alternative School: 43.6 percent
* Johns Creek HS: 95 percent
* Langston Hughes HS: 73.8 percent
* McClarin Alternative School: 25.9 percent
* Milton HS: 91.2 percent
* North Springs Charter HS: 77.5 percent
* Northview HS: 96.2 percent
* Riverwood International Charter School: 81.3 percent
* Roswell HS: 85.6 percent
* Tri-Cities HS: 67.3 percent
* Westlake HS: 79.3 percent